EJP 2.5 includes the following changes and fixes:
- Additional support for auto-generated keys
- A DatabaseManager local version of PersistentClassManager that can be accessed with getPersistentClassManager(). This ensures persistent class preferences wont leak into other JVM applications. There is still PersistentClassManager, but it will be overridden by the DatabaseManager version.
- Added insertObject and updateObject which can be used in place of saveObject (updateObject() still requires either a persistent object or a where clause).
- Added DatabaseCache and DatabaseCache.CacheInterface which must be implemented and used for EJP database objects when caching database objects, and those database objects are being temporarily ejected from memory to secondary storage.
- Fixed PersistentClassManager which was losing persistent class preferences.